Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dear Jake

Dear Jake,

You are my eldest, my first born son, the kind caring older brother, the sensible one. You're 10 years old and don't always like me writing about you on my blog, or posting your pictures, and I understand that. But I am so very proud of you. Today I went to your parents evening and spoke with your teacher, who couldn't praise you enough he commented on how hard working you have been, how you always try your best and have made great progress especially in maths. I know you struggle with certain things but your ability to keep trying even when things are so much harder for you, your determination even when you have to keep re looking at things over and over makes me so very proud.

Love always,

Mum
xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww such a lovely post hun! Made me feel all warm inside! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jake! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...