Friday 15 March 2013

Matalan - Monochrome Style

I was recently asked by Matalan if I would like to pick out some items to review.

I often shop at Matalan, there is always a great selection of clothes for everyone from children to adults and a great range from casual to more dressy, the quality of the items I've ever brought has always been great and the price is really affordable so I jumped at the chance to add some bits and pieces to my wardrobe.

I am not a huge follower of fashion but I have heard this spring a key trend is a good sound classic, Monochrome, with contrasting black and white patterns its one of the simplest ways to look stylish.

So I looked over at matalans website, where you will find all the latest offers and outfits, you can search out the style you want quickly and easily. There is so much to choose from, lots of tops and dresses, even accessories and handbags.

I loved this Padded Gilet, Which is currently half price making it a bargain at £10


Gilets are perfect for this time of year, when its starting to warm up but still too chilly to leave the house without a coat and this is a great quality jacket, with removable hood, large buttons and pockets its a great staple for any wardrobe.



I coupled it with a casual black top, and a pair of black PU leggings,

These leggings are priced £12 and are great comfy leggings which add a touch of style to everyday outfits. They are half PU leather feel and half polyester/elastane making them soft and strecthy and very comfy to wear, the great ankle length means they are perfect with boots, they are thicker than standard cotton leggings too making them a  great choice for the colder spring days.

 I also thought these Wellies were great, with the bold patterns they are perfect for the dog walks - which you may be able to tell are already getting good use!

Take a look at all the monochrome items on the Matalan website I'm sure you'll agree there is a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...